Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumns Nature

Autumns nature

Lea Ray at art takes a village - 5 minutes ago
The beauty of autumn brings to mind, fresh cool air fallin leaves damp from the earth, every color,my favorite is of course the Maple. So Ginny and I decided on Autumn Wreaths, for the October 24th class at Seaview Senior Living 1;30 in the activity room. Grape vine circles will be covered and embellished with all sorts of nature. P S Now that the weather has changed don t forget the birds, they need a little help from their friends,US. 
Hugs Lea 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had known about this earlier! My mom lives at Seaview and I don't know if she attended or not. It sounds wonderful! I'd like to know more about what you are doing.

    bette@leadership2020.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Bette

    I would like to know about Leadership!! Sounds right up my alley.
    I will look forward to having fun with your mom at Sea View. Next class is Christmas Bracelets November 28th 2011. Hugs Lea Ray

    ReplyDelete